Tuesday 14 August 2012

Anti-PAS Part 2

So what are my decrees then?

2. My decree numero uno is - PAS adalah parti politik jenama haprak! But why? You have to be an apolitical person yang punya pengalaman menerima orang luar jadi candidate then menang and dapat 1 penggal.

3. Welcome to Parit Buntar. Maybe welcome too to wherever Mat Sabu had set foot as parliamentarian be it in Kedah, Trengganu or Kelantan. Mat Sabu ni orang Sungai Duri, Pulau Pinang. Lain2 pun sama.

4. You would NEVER taste real love by an OUTSIDER or two OUTSIDERS as for the case in Parit Buntar.

5. Are you being served? Definitely 1000% NOT. Don't talk about taste, feel could adequately justifiably OVERstatement!

6. PAS is smart or we are stupid? yes no no yes dunno...believe me PAS will field a new or re-cycled candidate in Parit Buntar in order to sweep the non-performances under the carpet.

7. UMNO/BN also got to be wary! So what my next decree?

8. You want to win right? I also want you to win will all my heart. I don't have formulae but I only have DON'Ts.

9. UMNO Bahagian and BN could be separate and distinct entities.

10. In case of Parit Buntar, we have 2 DUNs in the P.054 parliament, hence we have 3 BN leaders. Let the current setting of Bahagian be as is, change is necessary if and only if necessary. Somehow numero primo - - only cleanest will remain. Only someone capable of giving 1-love for all and no pretenders acceptable.

11. Why BN? I'll cruise you up in the next session.

Rashidali 14082012

No comments:

Post a Comment